If you would like to enrol your child(ren) we ask that you submit the following:
- Completed Admissions Enquiry Form;
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate;
- Copy of applicant’s passport;
- Medical Information Form, to be completed and signed by the applicant’s parent or guardian;
- Complete official school reports for the past two years. If these records are not in English, an official English translation must also be submitted (not required for applicants under 5 years old);
- Recommendation forms should be sent directly from the school currently attending.
Once the school receives all of the above documentation, the school’s Senior Management Team will review the admissions application. The outcome of applications will be communicated within 7 working days of it being submitted (obviously the school will return any sums paid at the time of making the application if it is not accepted.)
Kindly note that you must visit the admissions office to complete the enrolment procedure by providing signatures.