Designed specifically for our school and following high standards of quality and comfort, the uniforms are a further way in which students demonstrate the uniqueness of our community.
There are distinct uniforms for students in Nursery to Year 9 (Summer, Winter, P.E.) as well as tailored ones appropriate for High School students (Year 10 to Year 13).
- Uniform rules apply to all students at RIS.
- All clothing must be in good condition, fit properly, and be labelled with the student's name.
- The school uniform consists of a white polo shirt (short or long sleeved) and a zipped hoodie with the school logo, and a sports kit for all PE classes.
- Currently, there are no official school trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafores, however they must be navy blue, smart/tailored in style and shoes are to be one colour. Trainers may be worn if they are one color.
- No flip flops or sliders for safety reasons, and no jeans, leggings, tracksuit bottoms, short shorts or mini skirts.
- Families are free to purchase trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirts that conform to the school dress code from the school supplier or at their chosen retailer. The school uniform shop does have a small inventory of navy blue pants and skirts for purchase. The uniform shop also has uniform polo shirts, zipped hoodies and PE kits with logo for purchase.
How to purchase the uniforms
- Parents can visit the uniform shop at school. Following the school's health and safety protocols, please first make an appointment, before coming to school.
The shop is open every morning from 08.30 to 10.30 and afternoon from 14.30 to 15.45 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. More information on opening times can be found on our parent information page.
Appointments can be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.