As educators we know that the life of the school has to go well beyond the school day. Our students can practise a sport, a musical activity, augment their studies, learn a language or simply do something that is fun and educational.
This programme reaches out to all ages and interests, including mums and dads. We believe it is full of opportunities and it embraces inclusivity, diversity and develops the qualities of the IB Learner Profile.
What we offer
- Private music programme accredited by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM)
- Chess and language labs
- Individual music lessons: piano, guitar, drums
- SAT Maths preparation course
- Cooking club
- Fitness and sports
- Adult courses including Pilates and English language lessons
- A late bus service available for students above the age of 7