The safety and well being of our entire community is at the forefront of our plans for onsite learning for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The objectives are to:
- Protect the health and safety of students, staff and parents.
- Follow the guidelines issued by the Italian Ministries of Health and Education
- Provide clear expectations for all members of our community during this emergency learning environment
NB: The school will continuously monitor and adapt its procedures according to the latest guidelines issued by government authorities.
Last updated 2nd May 2022.
- How will the school ensure social distancing?
- How will the classrooms be set up?
- How will you ensure that lessons will be carried out safely?
- How will you ensure that your youngest learners will adapt to school life?
- What happens if there is a positive Covid-19 case in school?
- Will distance learning be provided if my child is unable to come into school?
- Air conditioning