A safe return to school
We appreciate that the collective return to school and adjusting to the 'new normal' is a concern for many parents. The safety and well being of our entire community is at the forefront of our plans to resume onsite learning from the 2nd of September.
The reopening has been planned in every detail by Rome International School's Management Team and respects the regulations set out by Italian law. It has been guided by the following principles:
- Protect the health and safety of students, staff and parents.
- Follow the guidelines issued by the Italian Ministries of Health and Education
- Provide clear expectations for all members of our community during this emergency learning environment
- How will the school ensure social distancing?
- How will the classrooms be set up?
- How will you ensure that lessons will be carried out safely?
- How will you ensure that your youngest learners will adapt to school life?
- What happens if there is a suspected Covid-19 case in school?
- What happens if there is a positive Covid-19 case in school?
- Will distance learning be provided if my child is unable to come into school?
- Air conditioning