Immersed in the natural parkland of Monte Mario in north-west Rome, our campus is resourced to the highest level and reflects our focus on critical thinking, inquiry-based approach and passion for life-long learning.
- 2 modern libraries
- 3 science laboratories
- 3 canteens serving organic lunches
- Music, Art and Drama rooms
- 230-seat Auditorium
- iPads and laptops for the whole school
- Outdoor classroom in the school woods
- Ample outdoor play areas for break and sport activities
- Fitness trail
- Five-a-side football field
- Two purpose-built gymnasia for each section of the school
- We pride ourselves on the safety of all our children and all staff are committed to maintaining a secure and happy learning environment.
- The whole campus has a 24-hour security and video surveillance.