Thank you for your interest in working with Rome International School. Please fill out the application form below to join our vibrant community of learners and educators that represent over 45 different nations. We welcome speculative applications from motivated and qualified professionals. Please note that due to the time-frames needed to process employment authorisation documents for 2018/19 vacancies, we will only screen applications from citizens of the European Community or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
- Full-Time Mother Tongue / English Speaking Secretary
- Italian teacher - Elementary
- Early Years After-School Supervisor
We are seeking a capable, experienced candidate full-time who is self-motivated and energetic, as well as interacting with clients and visitors. If you have a positive attitude, you may be interested in joining our team.
- A minimum of two years secretarial / administrative work experience is required
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Italian, preferably English Mother tongue
- Proactive and solution oriented attitude
- Strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Italian work papers and/or EU citizenship are essential.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 10.00am – 6.30pm
Contract start date: immediate
We are looking for a teacher to teach mainstream Italian in our international Elementary School which follows the IB Primary Years Programme, a student-centered, inquiry-based programme.
Successful candidates must be vibrant, energetic and outgoing and experienced with the Italian ministerial program for Quinta Elementare. Minimum 2 years experience and teaching qualifications required. Ideal candidates will have a good awareness of international education systems. Good writing and speaking skills in English. Able to use a range of IT tools to facilitate learning and teaching.