We understand that choosing the best education possible for your child is one of the most important decisions that you can make. Here are 10 reasons why choosing Rome International School opens a world of possibilities for your child:
- A 30-year history of offering a rewarding international education to students from 40 different countries.
- The only International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in Rome to offer two IB programmes: the IB PYP (ages 3 to 11) and the acclaimed IB Diploma (ages 16 to 18).
- Highly specialised and experienced international staff representing 19 nationalities.
- Ample outdoor play and learning spaces, our state-of-the-art building and campus is nestled in almost 4 hectares of natural parkland.
- Students in Grade 3 can study either Arabic or Chinese within the curriculum, taught by mother-tongue teachers.
- French, Chinese and Spanish language courses are available as extra-curricular options in Elementary and curriculum options in the Middle and High School.
- Creativity, physical health and well-being is important for all of our students.
- Carefully planned day and residential trips are offered to all students from Grades 3 to 13, in Italy and abroad.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) is embedded in every day learning. Students across the school have access to banks of laptops and iPads as additional educational resources.
- A thriving Italian department is present in the school and the didactic activities of our Italian subject teachers are carefully coordinated across the school.