Immersed in the natural park of Monte Mario in Rome, our beautiful campus is resourced to the highest level and reflects our focus on critical thinking, inquiry based approaches and passion for life-long learning.
- iPads and laptops for the whole school
- 2 modern libraries
- 3 science laboratories
- 3 canteens serving organic lunches
- Music, Art and Drama rooms
- 230-seat Auditorium for performances and cultural initiatives
- Ample outdoor play areas for break and sport activities
- Outdoor fitness trail
- Five-a-side football field
- Two purpose-built gymnasia for each section of the school
- We pride ourselves on the safety of all our children and all staff are committed to maintaining a secure and happy learning environment.
- The whole campus has a 24-hour security and video surveillance.